Mens Tennis Forums banner

WWW?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Novak to finally figure RBA out and beat him in an epic 3 setter, winning easily the first, losing the second 4-6 or 5-7 and winning the 3rd in an epic comeback saving 3 match points.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
The only way Novak can lose is if he gets bored.

As it's been so long since somebody gave him a half-decent contest, he might just doze off after the first set.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Something tells me the player who is 21-0 on the season should win this in 2 - but I'm not sure who Djokovics is...

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
the grinding conquistador has won their last three hc encounters and the extra day off and play on slower armstrong stadium will help. still, it's tough to vote against djoker here. i'll take djoker in three, but an rba upset in three wouldn't surprise me.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
the grinding conquistador has won their last three hc encounters and the extra day off and play on slower armstrong stadium will help. still, it's tough to vote against djoker here. i'll take djoker in three, but an rba upset in three wouldn't surprise me.
The difference is that Novak is in great form right now. During those losses, he wasn't. He also leads 8-3 overall. Novak will obviously win.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
you'd expect for thread starters to check their spelling at least, who the fuck is djokovics??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts