Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NextGen Flop Felix had *5-4 in TB of third set. Guess who won! :D

Sandgren is talented and has a great serve + forehand combo.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Rough loss for Felix...

Serving for the match at 5-4 in the 3rd and basically breaks himself with DF's.

Then up 5-4 in the TB's with two serves...DF and loses 3 points in a row to lose.

50+ errors...

:sick:

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Rough loss for Felix...

Then up 5-4 in the TB's with two serves...DF and loses 3 points in a row to lose.

50+ errors...

😦

·
Registered
13,799 Posts
Felix has some serious issues mentally on the court that he is still a long way from working out. I am starting to wonder if that side of the game will always plague him.

·
Your visions will happen
48,552 Posts
Rough loss for Felix...

50+ errors...

So same old shit it appears

Damn he has a problem with those DF

·
Registered
663 Posts
Félix can't hold on to leads. His serve needs major work, I wonder what he was focusing on during the break when he was waxing lyrical about all he was improving.

·
Registered
997 Posts
I wish I could say I was surprised

Reactions: OnyxRose

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
15 double faults, just not gonna be able to win against good players with stats like that. Needs to fix that serve big time. Alt righter needs to be kicked out asap as possible.

·
Banned
1,508 Posts
The man who squandered 7 (S-E-V-E-N) MPs against Fed at the AO?
I should not even respond to a salty Fed fan derailing this thread, but as you have to do without your fav for the rest of the year and probably for the rest of your life after 2021 or 2022, let me give you answer to your question:
Yes. Even a guy who cannot use seven match point against an injured Roger Federer over a decade after his peak is man enough to beat the young riser Felix Auger-Aliassime. Go figure.

·
justice for all
15,142 Posts
Not a fan but FAA’s mental dwarfism must be worrying.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Good to see Sandgren getting some points. He lost a lot of momentum when the tour shut down. Hope he has a decent US Open as well.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts