Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Really good performance from Monfils :worship:. He was focused from the get go, if he always played like this he would easily be in the top 10 and would be contending for Slams, the only thing stopping him is his aptitude to not being serious and his mentality to entertain.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Re: Monfils toys with Bautista Agut 6-4, 6-1

Exceptional tennis from Monfils. Totally in the zone, focused and would have been a match for anyone today.

·
Registered
18,092 Posts

Fantastic stuff. Monfils playing a serious match and running circles around SP, tennis wins big time time :yeah:

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts

Jo and Gilles in the audience, laughing it up while watching their buddy. Jo got caught on kiss-cam, but just grinned and made a heart sign with his hands.

Honestly, though, 7 winners and 29 unforced errors from RBA? That's brutally bad.

·
Registered
14,890 Posts

Disastrous Tonroto/Cincinnti combo. But hey! That's ok, I'm having a good time, sipping orange juice in my comfy sofa.

·
Registered
5,482 Posts

Great Gael! Now ffs keep this up. Time to clown is over now mkay?

·
Registered
18,092 Posts

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
really bad scoreline from rober here :hug:

·
Registered
13,139 Posts

For entertainment go to the circus, this is Tennis.
Monfils can be very entertaining and still play intelligent tennis. It's when he gets into mug mode and starts messing around that it kind of annoys me... it's disrespectful I suppose sometimes but he's a star and tour needs stars.

Never forget though, the same guy who can mug it up doing this..

Can also do this..and dominate Nadal.

He's good for the game.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts