Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts
I saw the Berdych/Lu match in Toronto and Lu was right there, so this is no surprise.

Lu :worship:

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Berdych cannot even beat Lu these days :spit:
Or it's just tanking for US Open?

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Back to twitter i guess.

Good job Lu!!

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
:facepalm:*
I thought, surely not even Berdych can lose this. But he did. Lu in a Masters R3 hahaha.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
my god, no words :facepalm: what a toronto-cincinnati tour berdych did :facepalm:

·
Administrator
6,072 Posts
Berdych's decline this year has gone under the radar, but he has done seriously bad since the beginning of the year. He looked good in Australia and for a while after, but since the end of the early hard court season he seems to have dropped out unspectacularly in almost every tournament.

·
Banned
6,672 Posts
Berdych's decline this year has gone under the radar, but he has done seriously bad since the beginning of the year. He looked good in Australia and for a while after, but since the end of the early hard court season he seems to have dropped out unspectacularly in almost every tournament.
When was the last time the mug won a tourney?

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
indeed. Before RG, he looked pretty much qualified for the WTF, but now, Milos has a great chance to overtake him (in both Rankings and Race), he just needs to make the SF, and Berdych would be back at #7 and very much in danger of not qualifying.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts