Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
CPR of 42 is like taylor made for servebots. we might be in for a surprise this year on american HC soil...

·
Registered
16,429 Posts
How do you estimate Berrettini to be a top 30-40 player and who are the players you estimate to be top 30?

·
Registered
671 Posts
Opelka is loving these courts. That body serve on MP that hit Berrettini 🤣

Berrettini was shockingly average in his match yesterday and has been average all year --- excluding those random exhibitions he played during the hiatus. Unsurprising result.

Reactions: SetPointDown

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
Player with better BH won. Hopefully Tsitsipas doesn't destroy our dream QF with Isner tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
What a great fave I have..:eek:

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I'm a Berrettini fan, but for a Top 10 player his ROS is pretty bad. I'm not saying he should be breaking Opelka left and right but he couldn't even put back the ones that were on his racket. Pretty weak performance.

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
USTA actually came to realize that local American players are much better in fast conditions . They screw it over all these years

Reactions: cpbdea

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Excellent result, Opelka continuing to clap cheeks and if Isner can get through Tsitsipas, we get the dream come true matchup. Berrettini is over ranked and is really top 20 level tops.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
53,585 Posts
I'm a Berrettini fan, but for a Top 10 player his ROS is pretty bad. I'm not saying he should be breaking Opelka left and right but he couldn't even put back the ones that were on his racket. Pretty weak performance.
He had trouble returning Diego's serve at Wimbledon. You know it's bad when Diego's winning % on second serve is even better than his first at over 70% each.

·
Premium Member
9,116 Posts
Opelka looked injured against Schwartzman and had a medical timeout surprised to see him winning here but Berrettini really hasn't delivered since getting top 10.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Got the feeling Berrettini's level has suffered a bit more than some of the others from the long break. Probably he is a guy that needs a lot of matches to be at his best. By contrast, Opelka's biggest strength is his serve, and he can practice that shot even without an opponent.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
6’11” to save American tennis when 6’9” Isner couldn’t. In other news, Matteo still a WIP to reach a healthy consistent Delpo level.

·
Registered
16,915 Posts
The Golem grew himself a beard and is on the march again. Tsitsipas will stop him this time

1 - 20 of 26 Posts