Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasn't expecting him to win this, so its a nice surprise. He was serving well too:D

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
wow. i thought the result would be the opposite. shit, but bernie qualified so he got at least some good points(35)
its something =(

get ready for us open now bernie :hug:

·
Registered
597 Posts
This result gives me too much pleasure, I feel like terrible person :D.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Nice to see Gilles post a clean set of stats and serve well. During his hey day Gilles serve was underrated as getting him a decent amount of cheap points, it would help him so much if he could get back to that kind of serving again.

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
Nice to see Gilles post a clean set of stats and serve well. During his hey day Gilles serve was underrated as getting him a decent amount of cheap points, it would help him so much if he could get back to that kind of serving again.
Pushmon's only fan LMFAO

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
the usual hate on bernard here for nothing, i see. he qualified. and here vs a higer ranked player and more experienced, yeah he got a very bad scoreline but still it wasnt a terrible loss on the paper considering their rankings and bernie´s season...

·
Registered
492 Posts
Surprised this wasn't more competitive. Tomic's been in good form of late, came through qualifying and seems to have been dumped out pretty easily by Simon.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Comfortable win for Simon as I expected, Bernie is just average to say the least, done nothing since Bogota....

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Let's not act like it's been ages since Bogota.
Well hes had 3 tournaments since:
Round 2
Round 1
Round 1

Disappointing would be an understatement.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
1 - 20 of 49 Posts