Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another great performance from Marius, he was in total control right from the beginning. He didn't face a single BP and broke Philipp's serve on 3 occasions. :boxing:
2 days ago he announced Andrei Pavel as his new coach, so things are looking better and better. :bounce:
Cilic next. :scared:

·
Premium Member
7,104 Posts
Who is this player Copil defeated? I've never heard of him.

And one more question to OP or @Andrej: how should 'Copil' be pronounced correctly in Romanian? Can you guys tell me?
That's pretty easy.

co-peel

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,612 Posts
Another great performance from Marius, he was in total control right from the beginning. He didn't face a single BP and broke Philipp's serve on 3 occasions. :boxing:
2 days ago he announced Andrei Pavel as his new coach, so things are looking better and better. :bounce:
Cilic next. :scared:
pretty strong but Philipp has been struggling it seems. Pavel sounds like Simona Halep's former coach.

·
Registered
9,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pretty strong but Philipp has been struggling it seems. Pavel sounds like Simona Halep's former coach.
Yup, that's the same Pavel. And I agree with you, Philipp is in a bad form, don't know what's up with him.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,612 Posts
Looks like Kohlschreiber is starting a Ferrer-style phase out period. I think he is win-less since Wimbledon..
Losing to Ferrer at Davis Cup in 5 sets had to hurt.

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Good to see Marius Copil win this match, he is becoming quite consistent even though there is still a lot of work to make it through the top 50.

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Losing to Ferrer at Davis Cup in 5 sets had to hurt.
Perhaps, but he had an impressive stretch after that loss, making R16 in all the clay Masters and final in Munich.

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
Perhaps, but he had an impressive stretch after that loss, making R16 in all the clay Masters and final in Munich.
Exactly, Kohli was playing well just a couple of months ago so while this loss does not totally surprise me, the apparent ease of it does.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts