Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the rare occasion where tennis and humanity wa going to win either way. Botnic next.

Reactions: Budadiii

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Can we agree on the correct usage of the Citizen Kane clapping ...

I do enjoy Evans' all court style

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Felt like a bit of a slog tbh. Evans struggled with his serving end of the first, most of the second set. He looked most likely to win throughout, though.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Beware Evans in fast courts , hard draw though . Glad he showed young lad a class of tennis .

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Good win for Dan although it was a bit of a break-a-thon here.

He has Rublev's number, beat him in Dubai aswell which was the last Tennis event player before this of course.

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Did he? To me it looked like Rublev could break him in any game. Evans came up with great play in the last games, at the beginning of S3 I didn't think for a second Evans would win.
I do say it as an Evans fanboy!

I just felt like he was showing a very very determined attitude and as long he bumped his serving numbers back up he'd take the match.

I think the heat ruined the match a little.

·
9,652 Posts
Unreal win. This guy never disappoints. He has it all. I wish he found himself when he was younger rather than later

Reactions: paca and Kowchi

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
With his atypical game, I knew Evans could trouble Rublev, and he did even better, as he beat him in a brilliant fashion. I really enjoyed Evans tactic and tennis yesterday.

·
Registered
10,190 Posts
No chance Rublev would lose this if it was played in march.
11-0 start of the year then corona happened and stopped his momentum.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts