6,148 Posts
Re: Cincinnati QR1: Tomic def Dustov

looks like Tomic is finally coming of age

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I didn't watch the match so no comment. Tomic won 7:5 6:3.
of course you didnt, there was no stream :p

·
Registered
24,789 Posts

Well, I could've flown to Cinci to watch the match live. Just too lazy nowadays :D.

I'm happy Tomic won. It looks like he's finally started taking his career seriously :yeah: or Alex is just delusional :tape:.
I don't know about that, he probably wasn't going to lose to Dustov anyway.

·
Registered
5,293 Posts

I don't know about that, he probably wasn't going to lose to Dustov anyway.
Since Bogota and even in defeats like last week he looks much more involved and encourages himself many times during the match. The fact is that even with a good attitude Tomic is no world beater and can lose to many players. At least now I don't think we'll see another loss in 40 minutes with him.

·
Registered
24,789 Posts

Since Bogota and even in defeats like last week he looks much more involved and encourages himself many times during the match. The fact is that even with a good attitude Tomic is no world beater and can lose to many players. At least now I don't think we'll see another loss in 40 minutes with him.
I wouldn't go that far just yet, this is still Tankic we are talking about, he only really seemed motivated when he was out of the top 100, now he's back in maybe he's not so much, we'll see how he finishes the season before we make any bold statements about if he's really changed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts