Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watched Blazi in practice:yippee:

He was such a nice boy:hug:..Gave me autograph, told him good luck against Donskoy...He took pictures with all the kids:hug: Was very nice boy to everyone:)

I watched the whole match and got great pictures of Blazi in his cute headbands:dance:

Not much between the two in set 1 until Blazi gained steam in the TB:)

Second set, Blazi had all kinds of break points to close this out much sooner, eveb a 0-40 on Donskoy's serve:sobbing:

Then in the TB, Blazi was ahead 5-2 and lost 4 points in a row to give Donskoy a set point but Blazi fought hard and won the last three points:yippee:

His coach from Ohio State was there and he had so much home crowd support! We all wanted Blazi to win:yippee:

Such a very nice boy; stayed and signed all the balls and took pictures and just a very very nice boy:hug:

·
Registered
19,156 Posts

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Good win for Blaz :yeah: tough one tomorrow against Paire though

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
A Janowicz vs Rola round one match might be too much nice boy for Jamie to handle
I watched Jerzy in practice today:yippee:

Got really good pictures if him...He had a huge crowd gathered and he signed some autographs and took pictures...Always very nice boy:hug:

If Blazi plays Jerzy, it will be sad day:bigcry:...Only one very nice boy will be able to win:sobbing:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Blazi being very nice boy:hug:

Attachments

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
Nice win for Rola. This is a home event for him in some ways spending those years at Ohio Stare just up the freeway in Columbus.

So Ty tucker was there OP?

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice win for Rola. This is a home event for him in some ways spending those years at Ohio Stare just up the freeway in Columbus.

So Ty tucker was there OP?
Yes, Tucker was there:yippee:

We were all rooting for Blazi and that whole camp was loud:hug:

It really is like a home event for him...Columbus is right up the road:yeah:

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Is he gonna practice in Cincy after he loses in R2?
:eek:

Blazi will be winning R2:hug:...I will be there to see Paire have a meltdown of epic proportions against very nice boy Blazi:yippee:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts