Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Agut in 3

Votes: 2 22.2%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is one of the battles I've been waiting for. Both looked good in earlier rounds. Although their playstyles could mean long rallies, the surface will surely make it more interesting. Either player in 3, acc to me. Slight advantage to Agut.

·
Registered
19,118 Posts
Why slight adv to Agut?

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Was tested a bit more in the Khachanov match, who is close to Medvedev frame wise. His return looked solid for the most part. Medvedev hasn't really faced very tough opponents.
Why slight adv to Agut?

·
Registered
19,118 Posts
Was tested a bit more in the Khachanov match, who is close to Medvedev frame wise. His return looked solid for the most part. Medvedev hasn't really faced very tough opponents.
frame wise? wut?

Medvedev >> Khachanov and he is also much better than Agut.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
frame wise? wut?

Medvedev >> Khachanov and he is also much better than Agut.
Height I mean.

Although Medvedev has a far superior serve to Khach, Agut can look to dent his second serve. And as far as this tourney goes, I don't think it's clear where Medvedev really stands. first serve % is the most essential start for this one.

·
Registered
19,488 Posts
Medvedev in 2, he will show no mercy.

·
justice for all
16,797 Posts
The Mad Lad in two. I'd be surprised in RBA even takes it to a TB. The Spaniard looked quite mediocre in the first couple of rounds while the Russian was super sharp.

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Whishing RBA good luck in the BH-to-BH rallies.

·
Registered
279 Posts
This is their first match (2017 in India is not important). I hope Medvedev will be pissed, because Agut is more stubborn ball-machine than he is. But Danil has a better serve and that can make a huge difference on this surface. Can't wait!

·
Premium Member
8,846 Posts
Has Medvedev changed his FH swing? Seems a little bit more fluid, or is it just my imagination...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts