Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
3,274 Posts
There are levels to this. And Novak made Struff look like an amateur. He even mercifully gave Struff a free game at the end to avoid the bagel. Btw where are the ones now who were openly and so proudly claiming that Struff would give Novak lots of trouble and win? Hahahahaaha. Thanks for showing how little you understand tennis.

#18 is coming and it will be glorious.

·
Registered
7,091 Posts
Welp. All that hype about Struff went out the window 10 mins into the match. Djokovic dismantling poor Lenny’s game.

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Djokovic is pretty much a horrendous match-up for Struff. He owns brainless ballbashers.

Reactions: SetPointDown

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
What was THAT?!

Complete shitshow.

Struff with like 40% first serves. Double faulted like mad.

This is why I don‘t root for these late age improvements over the talents who actually put up a fight.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
watched the other WTA match, nothing to see her alright. wd champ.

·
Banned
3,263 Posts
Good god what a fucking worthless bender Struff is. Even Goffin would’ve done better than this shit. Remind me to never have hope in Struff to trouble top players ever again.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Don't know why people are surprised by struffs performance. One of the commentators mentioned he is on 19% for return games won during his career. The guy has no tennis iq. I guess guys like him allows me to wizz through the days tennis without feeling I missed something

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
damn looks like djokovid miraculously transmuted the virus into a healthful balm
Good one but it’s actually a little more logical than that. He’s arriving at a venue fully refreshed after long break like start of normal year during AO & not arriving from a toughly contested Grass & Clay season + the bonus being the new surface actually playing more like natural HC conditions.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Djokovic playing aggressively, at times he really smashed the ball, lets see if he can keep playing aggressively against a great a baseliner. Hard to judge how well he played when his opponent was so bad.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts