Remains winless (now 0–6) at Cincy

Reactions: Mateya

·
Registered
5,310 Posts

·
Registered
8,162 Posts
Both were clowning big time at the end, especially Zverev with the DFs lol.

Better player won though. Bring on Botnic!

8 wins in a row. The Comeback King. Transcending

·
Administrator
11,301 Posts
Zverev completely lost his serve up 5-4 in the third. He’s really gotta get on top of that if he wants to be a contender for slams someday.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA.

I was watching the Azarenka match and saw Murray had gone from 4-1*, to 4-5* so figured Murray was probably folding physically and out of curiosity checked to see how many double faults Sascha had hit. Was very surprised to see it was only six. Next time I checked the score it was 5-all and said "Double fault Zverev. Double fault number nine."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I almost felt sorry for him when he walked towards the net, then I remembered how arrogant he is and his post-Adria Tour parties. Good riddance.

And it's genuinely amazing to see Andy Murray playing singles and beating top ten players again! It would be amazing if he can somehow stay healthy.

·
Super Moderator
8,828 Posts
First win over a top10 player since RG ‘17 for Murray, but Zverev barely played top500 level after breaking to 5-4

·
Banned
1,508 Posts
done with this crap

gonna look out for some sport that is not run by mental midgets
supervisor needs to step out and tell Murray, win or not, he was too crappy today and in first round to be granted a 3rd round match this week. I'm sure we can find a handful people that lost their 2nd round and deserve it more

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
11 double faults in a BO3 match is really concerning for Zverev.

·
Your visions will happen
48,563 Posts
What a GOAT

Old Metal Hip Gladiator def. New Age Brat

1 - 20 of 75 Posts