Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vasek Pospisil winning a match in a third set TB and saving 3 MP's? We don't see this very often, glad he put the win at the end. :yeah:

"@Rd_Tennistalk: Pospisil saves third MP with NET CORD WINNER" :worship:

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Re: Cincinatti R1: Pospisil def. Stepanek 5-7 6-1 7-6 (

Pospisil had 40*-0 when serving at 5*-6, couldnt convert game points and then faced three matchpoints (two on 2nd services). Finishes with an ace. good job Vasek!

·
Registered
11,734 Posts

Sexy :eek:

·
Registered
22,412 Posts

iirc last year here was the Vasek/Goffin chokefest where Vasek was up 6-3 in the 3rd set TB and lost 5 points in a row, losing thzt first point from 6-3 today gave me a bad flashback but glad he took the 2nd one.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts

This is an improvement for Vasek he usually crumbles under the pressure in third set tiebreaker! Awesome win for Vasek!

·
Registered
67,452 Posts

a win is a win. go popsicle!!!

·
Registered
2,769 Posts

Great keeping his cool during the 5/6 game to get to 6/6. Then with a big sigh of relief he flew through the tiebreak. Well done by Pospisil, a win at last. Hopefully he will be on a court with a camera next match.

Pospisil 2-0 Stepanek.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts

Great keeping his cool during the 5/6 game to get to 6/6. Then with a big sigh of relief he flew through the tiebreak. Well done by Pospisil, a win at last. Hopefully he will be on a court with a camera next match.

Pospisil 2-0 Stepanek.
I think Federer is Vasek next opponent so if he does play Roger he will be on a show court for sure.

·
Banned
5,616 Posts

tennis lost here. Always frustrating when this disgusting talentless servebot from Prussia winning a match :eek:

·
Registered
158 Posts

tennis lost here. Always frustrating when this disgusting talentless servebot from Prussia winning a match :eek:
:lol: You obviously haven't seen Vasek play. He is anything BUT a servebot. Radek is actually more serve-botty of the 2. I mean... do you even watch tennis? :smash::spit::yippee::ignore::nerner::baby:

·
Registered
22,412 Posts

:lol: You obviously haven't seen Vasek play. He is anything BUT a servebot. Radek is actually more serve-botty of the 2. I mean... do you even watch tennis? :smash::spit::yippee::ignore::nerner::baby:
Newcomer just completed his goal by getting a response out of you ;)

Don't waste your time :)

·
Banned
5,616 Posts
Yep, mugpisil is an all-court genius with great return and versatile game.
1st return serve pts won - 25%. Same level with Isner (24%) Querrey and Anderson (26%) :haha:
2nd return serve pts won - 45%. Same level with Raonic (45%), Tsonga (45%), Qurrey (45%), slightly better than Isner (41%) and Karlovic (40%). :worship: :superlol:
:haha: clearly not a pathetic all-serve mug. Oh dear me, he has 2/1 ratio at ace/DF, mostly because OF HIS DISGUSTING SERVEBOT nature, cause he takes risks on 2nd serve, knowing that he is sucks badly at rally! Take it BOTTARDS!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts