Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
Cilic saving everthing for the grand slams, but to no avail.
Yep, they will never make the same mistake again and put Cilic in the rigged Federer's half, so at USO'15 it will be the same best HC players in Djokovic half as the last USO (Murray, Wawrinka, Nishikori) + Cilic.

At Wimb.'15 it will be the same as the last year but with Kyrgios in Djokovic half too, so Cilic, Murray, Dimitrov, Kyrgios ... whereas Grassuckrinka, Grassickori in Fedal's half again + Ferrer.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
You know he is going to lose in straights against the first top player, right?
I've heard the same story at the USO. :eek:

Ferrer will probably win, but I have my doubts that a player that won the last 19 sets at GS, will lose 3 in a row.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
I tell you something most of you are not reading Cilic right at ALL. He is ON. If Ferrers going to stop him he will have to play some AWESOME TENNIS. And it will be a classic.

Weve all been going on about Nadal/Djokovic/Murray and even Federer. Thats often when a dark horse sneaks in. Lets see what happens with Ferrer. I know how most of you think. If Cilic beats Ferrer like I think he will. You will all start taking him seriously.

Forget whats happened so far this year with Cilic. He is a FORM PLAYER. Doesnt hit it often. But when he does. He can beat anyone. And I think he is in that zone right NOW...

·
Registered
21,947 Posts
Can he save his skin against Ferrer?

No chance there, he will be roasted.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
I tell you something most of you are not reading Cilic right at ALL. He is ON. If Ferrers going to stop him he will have to play some AWESOME TENNIS. And it will be a classic.

Weve all been going on about Nadal/Djokovic/Murray and even Federer. Thats often when a dark horse sneaks in. Lets see what happens with Ferrer. I know how most of you think. If Cilic beats Ferrer like I think he will. You will all start taking him seriously.

Forget whats happened so far this year with Cilic. He is a FORM PLAYER. Doesnt hit it often. But when he does. He can beat anyone. And I think he is in that zone right NOW...
Yep. I think there is no player that can go from shitty mode to GOAT mode (and vice versa) like him. And you never know what mode will we see in the next match. :D

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
I think he will take Ferrer. And send chivers through the remaining players in the draw. When he is shit hot he is virtually unplayable. Not saying he is going to win the whole thing or even make the final. But as another poster said. No ones been able to take 3 sets off of him for some time in a slam. You have to factor all this in.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
You know he is going to lose in straights against the first top player, right?
Yeah... Cilic can play but who has he beat... if he was in the semis after beating many top opponents. ..maybe.

·
Registered
596 Posts
No ones been able to take 3 sets off of him for some time in a slam. You have to factor all this in.
And who has Cilic played in this incredible GS winning streak?

Roger Federer, US Open winner way back in 2008, coming in off a 5 set battle with Clownfils?

The overrated and exhausted Nishikori?

Mayer?

Haase?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts