Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:woohoo: Jose did it again! He won against Verdasco and is now in the semifinals of the Hamburg Masters Series! :crazy: Next up, "sexy-boy" Radek Stepanek :lol: !!!! It would be so lovely if he could get to the final! :bounce: So far he and Stepanek met three times, Chucho won once and Radek twice! Vamos Chucho!!!!! If he focuses and plays smart I see no reason why he shouldn't get in the final! And then, anything can happen! He might even win the title! :eek: now that would be great!!!! :D
Meanwhile I heard some bad news too...dear Guille will take a pretty long break and will miss both RG and Wimbledon. :crying2: he says he needs some time away from the tour to find his motivation and completly recover from the elbow-injury that is still bugging him! As sad as I am, I must admit this could be a good move for him! I just couldn't stand seeing him losing in the first round of a tournament again! It simlpy breaks my heart!!! Oh well, I hope the break will prove to be useful, and that he comes back healthy and motivated! Vamos Mago!!!! :bounce:
To end this entry on a happier note, I'll add the fact that Dinara (Marat's sister) is in the Rome semifinals, after beating world #2 Kim Clijters and Elena Dementieva! It's a great week for her! :woohoo: At least one of the Safins is doing great! :yeah: But worry not, big brother Marat will soon find his motivation and rythm and then...NOBODY IS GONNA STOP HIM! :angel: Davai the Safins! RG is coming soon! :worship:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts