·
12,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And the GOAT song of course.

I listen to this whenever I'm pissed. It helps me feel a bit better. :lol:

·
12,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

How the hell he didn't get an Oscar for this I will never know. :facepalm: This is PEAK Bale. GOAT acting. His best movie for me. I will never get tired of watching the movie.

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
Has dropped off since The Prestige.

·
Your visions will happen
47,112 Posts

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
His acting skills are as amazing as Johnny Groove's serve

·
Registered
36,855 Posts
very talentedddddddddddd

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
21,275 Posts

·
Registered
36,855 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
How the hell he didn't get an Oscar for this I will never know. :facepalm:
Yeah, how didn't Bale get an Oscar for American Psycho, interesting question. It seems really odd to me as well, especially if you consider the Academy's history of giving main prices to movies with rich, misanthropic yuppies without a moral compass who also turn out to be murderers, killing and slashing people (preferably women) for fun. Sounds like typical Oscar fare to me as well :eek:

American Psycho is a fine movie and Bale's acting is certainly very good, but thinking he had any chance of an Oscar with that role is borderline retarded.

·
Registered
28,788 Posts
One of the most dedicated actors of our time for sure.

Deserved oscar for this role:

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Yeah, how didn't Bale get an Oscar for American Psycho, interesting question. It seems really odd to me as well, especially if you consider the Academy's history of giving main prices to movies with rich, misanthropic yuppies without a moral compass who also turn out to be murderers, killing and slashing people (preferably women) for fun. Sounds like typical Oscar fare to me as well :eek:

American Psycho is a fine movie and Bale's acting is certainly very good, but thinking he had any chance of an Oscar with that role is borderline retarded.
The role of a psycho is completely the kind of stuff that could get you an Oscar, IMO...

Anyway. Love Christian Bale, he's both super-gorgeous and super-talented. What's not to love.

·
Registered
9,394 Posts
Quite enjoyed American Psycho and the Machinist. He's not all that great as Batman, but when your strongest competition is Michael Keaton you're obviously going to look good. Good actor but nothing special.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts