Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're choosing the thing that has caused the biggest mischief and facepalm in the world of tennis in 2011. I guess I should give some picks to help you with making up your mind, but I'm sure you can think of it yourself.

For me it was when a top 20 (or whatever was his ranking a few weeks ago, similar to that) Feliciano Lopez after making a semifinal in Shanghai Masters went to Orleans to play a challenger for appearance fee. Once he got it, he peacefully lost in R1.

·
Registered
8,565 Posts
Nadals ass picking.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
1. Troicki choking.

2. Montanes being too much of a mug against injured Fognini.

3. Murray and #3 fiasco. :lol:

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
Albert Costa selecting Lopez/Verdasco to play the DC final, when they are 3-17 on their last 20 matches as a doubles team, when he had an in-form Granollers available and Nadal for example is a big contender for the biggest facepalm of 2011.

Especially, when they lost on a similar situation in the SF against Llodra/Tsonga by 6-1 6-2 6-0! :haha:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Andre♥;11544282 said:
Albert Costa selecting Lopez/Verdasco to play the DC final, when they are 3-17 on their last 20 matches as a doubles team, when he had an in-form Granollers available and Nadal for example is a big contender for the biggest facepalm of 2011.

Especially, when they lost on a similar situation in the SF against Llodra/Tsonga by 6-1 6-2 6-0! :haha:
:eek:

·
Banned
144 Posts
The biggest :facepalm: is serving for the USO finals, then losing serve, and match, wasting 2MP in the process. :worship:

·
Banned
10,179 Posts
stefan edberg finger wagging award.....

·
Hakeem
5,234 Posts
I know what tard da fail would say-

Biggest facepalm is Nadal's coin toss against Djokovic

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Reactions: manadrainer

·
Banned
10,179 Posts
I know what tard da fail would say-

Biggest facepalm is Nadal's coin toss against Djokovic

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
why do these idiots even log into message boards?

·
Hakeem
5,234 Posts

·
Banned
10,825 Posts
I think it is not the coin toss per say but deciding to receive after winning it.

Because if he had decided to serve, the whole scoreline would have been the opposite.

·
Hakeem
5,234 Posts
I think it is not the coin toss per say but deciding to receive after winning it.

Because if he had decided to serve, the whole scoreline would have been the opposite.
:angel:

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Didn't expect Murray to get a slam anyways other then maybe the AO this year.

But Nadal is my facepalm.. 6 loses in a row to the Djoker on all surfaces? UNacceptable

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
after today I would say Verdasco in his DC doubles match against Argentina

·
Banned
163 Posts
Sitting in Arthur Ashe, (Well standing and screaming) while watching Roger choke for the second straight year. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

1 - 20 of 73 Posts