Mens Tennis Forums banner

81 - 100 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
17,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
I don't mean to nag, you can update whenever but you said this yesterday, just curious if something came up or...?
I already have the points of each CTBP player but I want to add stats like in FITD, How many pick each player, the most picked player and things like that and I added that to the spreadsheet so today we will have our first update ;)

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
bry17may,

Out of curiosity, would it be possible for you, at the end of this game, to give us what would have been the perfect team?

·
Vault Hunter
6,521 Posts
I am number 5? Wow, I am doing well so far :D

Andy, you moron :mad: But since almost everyone have picked him then it's OK I guess.

bry17may, whom do I have from top 20, Querrey or Seppi? Was my replacement on time?

Nice game! thx.

·
Registered
17,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
I am number 5? Wow, I am doing well so far :D

Andy, you moron :mad: But since almost everyone have picked him then it's OK I guess.

bry17may, whom do I have from top 20, Querrey or Seppi? Was my replacement on time?

Nice game! thx.
Your replacement was in time so you have Seppi ;)

·
Registered
22,402 Posts
Is there anyway you can have it show up on the leaderboard which players everyone has left in the current week? or is that too complicated?

It should be fine this week but looking at next week it'll be confusing and impossible to see who has players left based on the score for that ranking allotement alone

·
Registered
17,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Is there anyway you can have it show up on the leaderboard which players everyone has left in the current week? or is that too complicated?

It should be fine this week but looking at next week it'll be confusing and impossible to see who has players left based on the score for that ranking allotement alone
I will try to work in that, also I think that we'll have different leaderboars for each tournament and one of all the tournament (This will be the important).

·
Registered
5,405 Posts
Did we abandon this game or does anyone know who won? :confused:

·
Registered
5,405 Posts
Thanks bry. I know you run a lot of games, so don't worry if it's too much x

81 - 100 of 104 Posts