Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The day of rage Bastian Malla, a former pupil of Massu: Banned tournament for insulting national racket Judge Young would have screamed "fat ..." to one of the referees in his match against compatriot Ricardo Urzua in the Future 4 .

SANTIAGO A shameful episode starred yesterday the young national player Bastian Malla while going for his party in the Future Chile 4 which is held at Hacienda Chicureo.

When we first went down in the score 2-3 to compatriot Ricardo Urzua, the 18-year-old was expelled from the tournament accused of insulting the judge chair. According slogan El Mercurio, Malla, who was formerly led by Nicolas Massu, I would have shouted "fat ..." to the referee, dissatisfied by charge against him.

The incident was recounted his rival yesterday Tennis program to limit Radio Sport: "He came obfuscated from the beginning know that Bastian has those little mental imbalances that Harm sick, because it has future, but in the first game to dodge him. starts saying scribbles, throwing balls, talking very strong (...) ".

And he added. "I told the 'Nano' (Leonardo Zuleta) and the 'Yogurth' (Exequiel Carvajal, their coaches) tell him something, too wild gave him a warning (warning) by throwing the ball you put another by coaching. And drawback. He went to the other side and started insulting the referee, to me, as if I had asked the warning and even heard they were doing coaching ". In the same vein, Urzua said "caught my judge, told me everything he had said, fat not know how. He called the supervisor. One can for him, but since last week broke a racket in the match against Hans (Podlipnik) ". Following this, Malla risks a financial penalty ... and continue to increase his fame player "ornery".

http://www.emol.com/noticias/deport...expulsado-de-torneo-por-insultar-a-jueza.html
:worship:

Google Translate is love, Google Translate is life.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Re: Chile F4 R1: (Q) Urzua-Rivera def. Malla 2-3 defaulted (Called umpire fat)

Not just fat, from what I understand in that article he called her a "fat twat"

·
MONSOON season.
82,262 Posts

That translation is a piece of art.

·
Mostly unbiased analyst
3,982 Posts

"gorda con..."

What's "con..."?

·
Registered
22,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

"gorda con..."

What's "con..."?
I think it's the censored version of cono? So as JamieBlake said, fat c*nt.

·
Registered
21,283 Posts

Banned tournament for insulting national racket Judge Young
:haha:

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts

I imagine it's less that he called her fat than that he called her a c*nt (if that's the accurate translation).

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
"He came obfuscated from the beginning know that Bastian has those little mental imbalances that Harm sick, because it has future, but in the first game to dodge him. starts saying scribbles, throwing balls, talking very strong (...) ".

Makes perfect sense :haha:

·
Registered
13,477 Posts

I imagine it's less that he called her fat than that he called her a c*nt (if that's the accurate translation).
i don't think hat really matters at this point :lol:

fat idiot would have been enough as well.

This lad must have potential though, no?

·
Your visions will happen
49,996 Posts
I understood the google translate perfectly, this is the sort of thing you see sometimes at this level and Men's Open level, where the chair umpire tries to become part of the show. But Malla clearly was too much in this case, saying scribbles and talking very strong and what not

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
"Con..." means Conchetumadre, there's no literal translation but it's something like 'motherfucker'.

Malla is a great player, has lots of talent in his FH, but gets often involved on these situations. Some months ago, he started breaking his rackets against a tree after losing a match 5-7 in the decider, as bizarre as it sounds. When he was a junior, he was 3 months out because of punching a wall.

·
Registered
675 Posts
crustaceok is correct, it is conchatumadre, it comes from "concha de tu madre" (argentines will understand) that means in a literal sense "your mom's ****/vagina", but it is hard to translate.

reminds me of Rios when he said "vieja reculiá" to some lady in the stands that was bothering him

·
MONSOON season.
82,262 Posts
Does he behave disrespectfully towards opponents as well?

He sounds like a piece of work.

·
Registered
22,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
"Con..." means Conchetumadre, there's no literal translation but it's something like 'motherfucker'.

Malla is a great player, has lots of talent in his FH, but gets often involved on these situations. Some months ago, he started breaking his rackets against a tree after losing a match 5-7 in the decider, as bizarre as it sounds. When he was a junior, he was 3 months out because of punching a wall.
:lol:

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Oh okay, thought it was just "concha"

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
i ve heard worse insults than that to an umpire and them not giving even a warning to the player...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts