Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This time Misha faced 1 BP, but still he's refusing to give up his serve for the 2nd straight match

Good tournament for Cilic though, with a decent draw he can do well in AO

Tomorrow probably the Nadal show. I wonder how good Youzhny really is, this will be the test

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
This time Misha faced 1 BP, but still he's refusing to give up his serve for the 2nd straight match

Good tournament for Cilic though, with a decent draw he can do well in AO

Tomorrow probably the Nadal show. I wonder how good Youzhny really is, this will be the test
:unsure:

Anyway nice match Misha , I hope he cut his errors ? Show your best in the Final , and other important fact---> Misha will get 15th seed at Ao :woohoo: Good luck :cool:

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
I saw the second set, and Cilic was having big troubles holding serve. Obviously he still isn't on Misha's level, but it was a good tournament for him.
Good luck to Misha tomorrow if he plays Nadal :devil:

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've just seen some highlights and it seems that Misha's dtl backhand is working really fine

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Good job Misha

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
Great for Misha and he seems to be playing well again. I hope it can continue.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,415 Posts
last year he was playing very well at the start of the season and at AO was unlucky to face federer early, hopefully a better draw this time

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
With seeded as #15 or #16 as you write theoretically no serious opponent till 4R, but we all know Youzhny can lose to anyone in Top 500 on a given day

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
With seeded as #15 or #16 as you write theoretically no serious opponent till 4R, but we all know Youzhny can lose to anyone in Top 500 on a given day
But he's got a better chance in Best of 5 set matches! Last year at the Slams he only lost to Federer, Nadal, and his friend/nemesis (he struggled against all Germans in '07) Kohlschreiber.

Love that he grabbed a top 16 seed. :) Bring it.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Youzhny's received a gift from fortune. Let's see what he'll do with it

·
Registered
8,267 Posts
great win from Misha, Cilic is a great player though, sure he'll do great this year.

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
"Useful" Youzhny to deliver the title to Mother Russia!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts