Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
70,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah!!thiemo is back :hearts: solid qualyfying here, 3 nice matches for thiemo!

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
Exactly, let's leave that horror show of a 2011 behind us, and start fresh! :yeah:

Hope he can make it back to the top 30-40 range, where he belongs

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
He will play against Lu and then probably Rochus. I see chances here.
Lu should be possible. Rochus... not so sure about that.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Did he stopped drinking, eating unhealthy and gambling? :eek:

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Good start of the year for Thiemo. He is not back yet. Still needs a lot to prove and the first step will be to see him back in the top 70/80

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hopefully Thiemo has his act together for 2012, nice for us Dutchies who follow the ATP tour! I don't see Huta Galung and Sijsling making the step to higher grounds, Schoorel could step up I think, hopefully this year he'll have a breakthrough!

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
... That makes zero sense. The less points you have to defend, the LOWER your rank will be.
it does make sense because HE HAS NOTHING TO DEFEND, meaning he can only go up in the rankings and get more success than what was the embrassment of his 2011 season.

the significance in defending points is usually negative because it means if you have a lot of points to defend that pressure might go to a player and there ranking will drop....

De Bakker has no pressure as he has hardly anything to defend and so, assuming he gets some form!, his ranking should improve, i.e., in affect why it's good he doesn't have many points

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
i think De Bakker has a hard time against players who train hard and are living for the sport.. So against players with good talent who are working hard, he will be totally demolished..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts