Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That last game took a while. So many MPs and BPs. :p

I'm not too surprised TBH. :shrug: I don't expect Baggy to do so well at the Australian Open...

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Baggy :help:

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
I wonder whether Baghdatis will want to take a wildcard into Sydney now.

It was a tough draw getting Haase first up considering the field in this event. Did anyone watch this?
I am thinking the same thing. I hope he does go play Sydney.

·
Registered
13,133 Posts
I wonder whether Baghdatis will want to take a wildcard into Sydney now.

It was a tough draw getting Haase first up considering the field in this event. Did anyone watch this?
I think he will play Sydney.

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
it was a tough draw to get haase in the first round? come on. it's baghdatis. normally he shouldn't lose a single set against that guy.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Haase can be a decent opponent on a good day, although most of the time he would be easy opposition for the top players. I remember he played a good match against Berdych at Montreal. Obviously it being the first match of the season doesn't help. And besides, the field in Chennai is very weak apart from some seeded players.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Haase can be a decent opponent on a good day, although most of the time he would be easy opposition for the top players. I remember he played a good match against Berdych at Montreal. Obviously it being the first match of the season doesn't help. And besides, the field in Chennai is very weak apart from some seeded players.
And Baggy beat him in the next match :lol:

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Not a great shock to be honest...when he is on, Haase is capable of beating most of the Tour imo.

...and, let's face it, where most people are content with one turkey for Christmas, Baggy probably couldn't resist a second one. :eek:

·
Registered
56,000 Posts
To much tzatziki and ouzo the night before and a monster serve from Haase!

·
Premium Member
1,160 Posts
Unlucky Baggy, would be nice for him to play Sydney and find some form for the Aussie Open.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts