Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Ooh can i cheer for the spaniards??? VAMOS TOMMY!!! he's beatin serra at the moment. woo!!! :worship:

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
vamos los españoles !!!!!Specially RAFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GugaRocksMySocks said:
Ooh can i cheer for the spaniards??? VAMOS TOMMY!!! he's beatin serra at the moment. woo!!! :worship:

Of course you can cheer for the Spaniards!!!!! Thanks!

A SPANIARD WILL WIN CINCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very possibly Nadal.... :worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Can Gonzalez be an honorary spaniard or is that a bit cheeky lol! well ill be cheering for him anyway but so happy there are so many spaniards!!! lets hope that means that sky will actually show one of their matches :eek: i might even get to watch tommy!!! aah!!! fingers crossed for them all :D

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GugaRocksMySocks said:
Can Gonzalez be an honorary spaniard or is that a bit cheeky lol! well ill be cheering for him anyway but so happy there are so many spaniards!!! lets hope that means that sky will actually show one of their matches :eek: i might even get to watch tommy!!! aah!!! fingers crossed for them all :D
If you want to cheer for Gonzalez, who is from Chile, go to a Chilean/latino thread. :wavey:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Lol it was ok i was only joking :p
Neway im so happy robredo won last night - he played a great match. And even tho i was sad nadal lost i was really pleased for ferrero, that win looked like it meant so much to him
Woohoo!
but i still want robredo to win the semifinal :D

·
Registered
203 Posts
Robredo out :crying2:
Ferrero vs Gonzalez final maybe...fingers crossed.

·
Registered
203 Posts
:crying2: :sobbing: :crying2: :sobbing: :crying2: :sobbing: :crying2: :sobbing:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts