Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all

I now have my avatar and I weren't able to be like Stan del Potro like I am normally without my avatar. I haven't opened a NT-thread. Remember all my goat threads in NT and I just want to see how you all are going given the issue with the boredom without my NT-threads.

I hope all are in ruins

Your Stan del Potro

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Dear all

I now have my avatar and I weren't able to be like Stan del Potro like I am normally without my avatar. I haven't opened a NT-thread. Remember all my goat threads in NT and I just want to see how you all are going given the issue with the boredom without my NT-threads.

I hope all are in ruins

Your Stan del Potro
haha... how have I missed this? I guess boredom is growing tired... Now I understand what all the hint is about.

how about a big hug 🤗🤗 .... Hm... why does these emojis are so lame.... I want the hug emoji back...

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
So here is a funny story I told Joe sometime ago... maybe this will keep Stan entertained and less bored @Stan del Potro

So a man was holidaying with his new wife. He felt so blessed for she is so angelic and quiet. They are a perfect couple. She never complained was never needy and attended to all his needs. They were trekking up the mountain. As it was a steep hill she was on a donkey. They were going at a easy pace and he chatted while she listened intently. The Donkey struggled a little and she looked into the donkey's face and said in most sweetest voice, "One". The man was puzzled but he let it go and they continued. A short while later the donkey again faltered and stopped. The wife again warm turn to the donkey and said, "Two". As they climb higher the donkey by now really struggled and at one point it buckled and refused to continue. The man felt sorry for the donkey and was about to tell his wife to get off the donkey and let the beast rest for a little but the wife turned to the donkey one more time and said, "Three". Nothing happened. They donkey collapsed to the ground. She pulled out a gun and shot the donkey in the head. It died instantly. Alarmed the man rushed forward. He demanded why she did that. She turned to him and sweetly said, "One".

·
Registered
10,410 Posts
So here is a funny story I told Joe sometime ago... maybe this will keep Stan entertained and less bored @Stan del Potro

So a man was holidaying with his new wife. He felt so blessed for she is so angelic and quiet. They are a perfect couple. She never complained was never needy and attended to all his needs. They were trekking up the mountain. As it was a steep hill she was on a donkey. They were going at a easy pace and he chatted while she listened intently. The Donkey struggled a little and she looked into the donkey's face and said in most sweetest voice, "One". The man was puzzled but he let it go and they continued. A short while later the donkey again faltered and stopped. The wife again warm turn to the donkey and said, "Two". As they climb higher the donkey by now really struggled and at one point it buckled and refused to continue. The man felt sorry for the donkey and was about to tell his wife to get off the donkey and let the beast rest for a little but the wife turned to the donkey one more time and said, "Three". Nothing happened. They donkey collapsed to the ground. She pulled out a gun and shot the donkey in the head. It died instantly. Alarmed the man rushed forward. He demanded why she did that. She turned to him and sweetly said, "One".
Until Death do us part.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts