1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
456 Posts
Re: Check out my photos from Cincinnati!!

oh, and a question!
Can you confirm that Xavier was wearing clothes of puma?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I think he might have been--I couldn't tell the maker of his clothes but they didn't look like something his old company would have made...

·
Registered
26,225 Posts

Thanks for the great pics. Especially enjoyed the Mirnyi and Ferrero ones. :)

·
Banned
3,527 Posts

may i put ur pix on my robbie's fan club group?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: Check out my photos from Cincinnati!!

Lindsayfan said:
may i put ur pix on my robbie's fan club group?
Use away!! :D

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Ok, here's my report everyone!! First, I headed over to the practice courts and saw several players like Younes, Miyrni, etc. practicing. Throughout the day, I found that most players practice pretty much the same way. They have a hitting partner or doubles partner to hit with while they hit groundies, serves, and practice points at the end. All the while, their coach(if they have one) is there giving them tips(in their native tongue) about technical problems.

After the practice courts, I headed over to Center Court to watch Federer. He was spraying everything and looked very dejected because he knew he was having an off day. So after he lost the first set, I went over to Court 3 to watch Younes and Vince play. This was a very good match, but Vince is such a grump. He was questioning calls and even faked a toss on Younes! Younes was the entertainer, saying at one point to the chair umpire that he needed oxygen and that he thought it was supposed to rain Tuesday...lol...And Arazi was two rows from me sitting and cheering him on...Younes kept pumping his fist in Arazi's direction...

Next I went to watch Paradorn play, and the match was very close, but I thought Paradorn was playing better. Unfortunately, he lost the match even though he had many chances in the third set tie-break.

I didn't see much of Mark and Mardy, but Mardy was returning well when I saw them play...Mark was making many UE's also...

Ferrero was playing awesome tennis. I came when he was up 6-0, and Davydenko just couldn't do anything(and he was trying).

Finally, I saw some of Hewitt-Malisse. The first set was closer than the score, with Hewitt winning the important points. But the whole time he was spraying everything. I didn't stay until the end because it was hard to watch him go down so tamely. Malisse is very talented, but Lleyton was definitely not at his best...It was a sloppy match overall for both players. Also, I noticed that Hewitt hits his backhand too flat because too many of them go into the net and Xavier was attacking that wing a lot.

I hope you enjoyed my report!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts