Mens Tennis Forums banner

?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
11,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fedal have both screwed up in terms of meeting against each other. Where either Fed failed to hold up his end or Nadal in his.

AO: Fed loses to Seppi and Nadal loses to Berdych. Two of their pigeons defeated them for the first time in 10+ meetings :facepalm:

Indian Wells: Nadal loses for the first time to Raonic after having match points, whereas Fed holds up his end. :facepalm:

Madrid: Fed loses to Thugios after being up 7-6 3-0. Nadal holds up his end.

Rome: Fed goes up against either Fognini/Berdych and Nadal goes up against his pigeon, Stan. Who will fail here?
:lol:
Result? Nadal lost to his pigeon again after being in control in the first TB. And Federer holds up his end by dispatching Berdych. :facepalm:

Cincinatti: PENDING. Nadal and Fed both have to win two matches. Nadal may have to beat Chardy and Raonic or Lopez. Federer has no excuse as all the players before the QF haven't beaten him or pose any threat. Who will fail to make this happen this time?
Nadal tanking again to preserve H2H :mad:

Not that the matchup is not never in doubt, but it seems fate wants to keep these two apart. It's been more than 19 months.

Score(Of failing to hold up end) Subject to change :devil:
Federer: 2
Nadal: 4

·
Registered
16,671 Posts
Not that the matchup is not never in doubt, but it seems fate wants to keep these two apart. It's been more than 15 months.
Fate ends delusions.

Those of many Dulltards. :lol:

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Would be disgusting to see another Fedal match ... they never met on hard courts when Roger was favorite to win. Now it's a virtual bye for Rafa

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
2004-2005 miami comes into mind.
He doesnt recall those. He wasnt a fedtart back then. Only after Fed broke Petes record...

I think Toni will text Berdych and let him know the masterplan. Rafa needs Federer so Berdych will bend at Tonis orders.

Then next time Rafa and Berdych face off Rafa will give him a freebie...

·
Registered
16,671 Posts
I think Toni will text Berdych and let him know the masterplan. Rafa needs Federer so Berdych will bend at Tonis orders.

You seriously believe in that shit? :spit:

·
Super Moderator
62,010 Posts
He doesnt recall those. He wasnt a fedtart back then. Only after Fed broke Petes record...

I'm not convinced hammering Federer will do Nadal more good than another hammering of Berdych, tbh.

·
Registered
11,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
One of them will get upset tomorrow.
Actually you have just outlined a licence to make some serious cash. I believe one of them will be gone. And with Berdych a 2.75 dog on Coral and Wawrinka a juicy 4.50 dog. And the matches spaced 7 hours apart. Tomorrow represents an absolute GIFT for tennis bettors.

Be on Berdych and if he loses follow with Wawrinka. Tomorrow is PAYDAY!!!!

·
Registered
29,199 Posts
Bigger chance that Fed loses in the QF than Rafa obviously.

Chance of Fedal... hm... 45%?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts