Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Ajax, Sparta Prague and Thun.
A decent draw for the Gunners; definitely could've been alot worse.
The Scousers and Chelski in the same group. :lol:

·
Chiudi-fan
75,902 Posts
:crying2: Why do I have the bad luck that my fave team (ajax) has to play a Swiss team, I usually always cheer for Swiss teams/players :sad: Well good luck ajax anyway

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Wow, Thoune made it to the League! Their annual budget is only 5 million CHF and with their successful qualifying they get an extra 7 million CHF.

Reactions: Nymeria

·
Registered
21,867 Posts
woah ok so Arsenal and man utd get ok draws but L'pool has Chelsea boohoo, betis could be dangerous as well crap!

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
good draw for Barça :)

too easy for Real :(

complicated for Villarreal and Betis :unsure:

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Jorge is a Barca fan if I am not mistaken.

·
Banned
8,651 Posts
GeorgeWHitler said:
Jorge is a Barca fan if I am not mistaken.
Aha :D i actually managed to watch barca at home when i went to spain :cool: What a huge stadium :lol:

Was a school football trip about 5 years ago now i think, i cant remember who barca played (but rivaldo scored the amazing bicycle kick :yeah: ).

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
joeb_uk said:
:wavey: which is your favourite spanish team jorge?
GWH is right, I am "Culé!", Visca Barça!!! :banana:

I like Racing de Santander as well but they are ok if they aren't relegated from "Primera División" at the end of the season :eek:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Cant wait to watch the rangers in europe. Inter Milan, Porto and Bratislava are hard teams but it could've been much worse.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
:yeah:
Good Luck Inter, Ajax & Villareal

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Vamos Barca, Juve, Milan and Inter

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Viu Glück Thun!!

Keep doing some damage to the big clubs!! Use ure avantage that the big ones still are underestimating you even though you kicket out Kiev and Bremen ;)

Chiudi-Fan I'm sorry that our teams will face each other - and I actually do believe Thun has a chance!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Good Luck Villarreal,Udinese and Bratislava :)

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
oneandonlyhsn said:
Vamos Barca, Juve, Milan and Inter
Milan and Inter? :confused:

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Atenea said:
Milan and Inter? :confused:

:scratch: I'm not sure I understand, Milan is AC Milan and Inter is Inter Milan, unless you are wondering how I can like both teams :confused:

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
oneandonlyhsn said:
:scratch: I'm not sure I understand, Milan is AC Milan and Inter is Inter Milan, unless you are wondering how I can like both teams :confused:
yes! that's what I'm wondering! it's like Boca - River here in Argentina, if you love one, you hate the other one!

21 - 40 of 40 Posts