Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
10,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a simple idea. Lets do any MTF cookoff.

We can have themed meals every ___ period and you may post whatever you like.

If it is a Hot Pocket or Frozen Meal that counts, if it is made from your wife that counts ,if you made it yourself that counts. As long as it is on a plate and looks like it is not a restaurant, if it is pre packaged please do the honor system and own up to it.

This is in the works , but I'm curious to see people's opinions on this? I know MTF is all across the globe , but why not do something fun and integrating instead of baiting, trolling , quoting for 5 pages and not getting anywhere.....

Thoughts are this.

Theme:_

Process_________________

Dish Name ____

Pictures___________________

Voting thread.

What does MTF think? If you want to reject, let me know , if you want to accept let me know.

·
10,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MTF has no interest. What a shame.

Try doing an interesting thread to avoid the drivel of pounding away at these keys arguing over disease and politics and truly there is not interest.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
I could be up for this on a casual basis. I.e. would be interested in trying to prepare something someone else proposed at least once (give this a go for fun).

·
10,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I could be up for this on a casual basis. I.e. would be interested in trying to prepare something someone else proposed at least once (give this a go for fun).
Thanks for the response Ilkae, could be great fun. We could make it as easy or hard as people wish. :)

Anyone else?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts