Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
De Schepper gets straight setted despite winning 4 more points then Edmund in the second set AND winning equal amount of points in the match. :confused:

·
Banned
70,522 Posts
amazing one, kyle :bowdown:

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
This is a good starting point for a debate about if the current tennis scoring system should be changed or not.

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
No pressure, Edmund wins.

He'll probably lose to Paire in the next round regardless.

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
This is a good starting point for a debate about if the current tennis scoring system should be changed or not.
This is a good starting point for a debate about whether to tank last HC tournament prior to European clay season or not. Kenny has big plans for Bordeaux-RG double, I understand him, it's all about priorities. Edmund can keep winning these meaningless tournaments though.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Edmunds keeps on getting good results at challenger level but never translates that to atp main tour level, even when he's playing similar ranked players.

·
Registered
8,421 Posts
Edmunds keeps on getting good results at challenger level but never translates that to atp main tour level, even when he's playing similar ranked players.
Well guess what, he is a young player that at the moment is a good challenger player but not quite ready for the main tour. My betting is that in 2 or 3 years time he will be top 50, maybe he will be, maybe he won't, but his failure to win main tour matches at the moment is not a big deal.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,438 Posts
I'd give him a little more time before he starts winning matches consistently on the top atp tour. He's doing a great job so far this year when it comes to challengers and he's fairly promising.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts