Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kokkinakis and his fans painfully exposed again. Kyrgios is the superior player and human being, so this is no surprise. The only hiccup he had was in the beginning of the second set when he lost concentration for a moment, there was no danger from Kokkinakis whatsoever.

Replay of the match: http://new.livestream.com/ATP/SavannahChallenger2014Court6

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
Yes! Kyrgios wins the battle of the Aussie 18 year olds (*taking advantage of the small window when I can say they're the same age*).

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
disappointing to say the least

·
Registered
164 Posts
I really love Kyrgios. Really good serve, good forehand and always agressive. But the most important thing is his mental. He's ambitious and determinate. That's why he's better than Kokkinakis right now, Nick knows where he wants to go.

Btw he has to improve a bit his backhand, return and his 2nd serve but he's going to be very solid.

·
Registered
10,504 Posts
Yeah Kyrgios just way too clinical in the end. Has the bigger overall game at this stage of their careers as well...

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Kokkinakis and his fans painfully exposed again. Kyrgios is the superior player and human being
LOL, superior human being? Kyrgios was definitely the superior player out there today - although his kit was hilariously teenager-ish (What passes the smell test? A striped shirt and plaid shorts? Sure, let's go with that!) - and Kokkinakis was visibly flustered, berating himself loudly on several occasions. And 6-1 6-3 speaks for itself. But how do you get "superior human being" from a tennis match?

·
Banned
5,616 Posts
LOL, superior human being? Kyrgios was definitely the superior player out there today - although his kit was hilariously teenager-ish (What passes the smell test? A striped shirt and plaid shorts? Sure, let's go with that!) - and Kokkinakis was visibly flustered, berating himself loudly on several occasions. And 6-1 6-3 speaks for itself. But how do you get "superior human being" from a tennis match?
it calls trolling. Kyrgios is a horrible human being actually.

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have been analyzing their personalities for quite some time now, I don't make a statement like that lightly.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Also this was (green) clay, Kyrgios has had better results and he's better right now, not surprised, I'm not sure this foreshadows the success of their respective careers though

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
expected result, but unexpected scoreline. too disappointing from kokki imo here...4 games is really poor for this match up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts