1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I have only hope that TIU watch this

·
Premium Member
62,012 Posts
Bemelmans is notoriously inconsistent. Would like to know if the youngster actually played well of was gifted the match.

·
Registered
22,481 Posts
Last week he lost 6-2 6-2 to #313 Krueger in the first round :lol:

He was talking about how he hates the surface, which is a terrible mindset to have, but I didn't expect him to have another horrible loss right away.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Bemelmans is notoriously inconsistent. Would like to know if the youngster actually played well of was gifted the match.
you can watch this, like almost all challengers matches

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
:spit:

·
Registered
988 Posts
Kid has talent for sure. Very solid in rallies from both wings. Bemelmans wasn't on his level and Paul just took his chances. Break down in 3rd I think.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Tommy let's loose on the forehand, that's for sure. The 1st serve isn't bad, 2nd serve is kinda weak. He will mature and get stronger, obviously

·
Ace Loveforty
83,411 Posts
Last week he lost 6-2 6-2 to #313 Krueger in the first round :lol:

He was talking about how he hates the surface, which is a terrible mindset to have, but I didn't expect him to have another horrible loss right away.
yet he could have easily chosen a hard court challenger this same week

1 year ago he had a spectacular choke vs Taro Daniel in Sarasota

·
Your visions will happen
51,006 Posts
I remember watching Tommy Paul lose to Luca Corinteli 4 years ago in the National 16's in Delray.

Now Paul is 700 ATP and Corinteli hasn't won a single point despite being 2 years older :eek:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts