Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Blaz had four match points at 6-3 6-*5 in the second set, had 4-*2 and *5-3 tiebreak lead, and had an lead/had deuce/break points in every single return game of the third set, including break point the final service game. Kavcic ended the match 3/22 on break points. Kirche served for the second set at *5-4 and was broken in another long game.

Very disappointing and sad result for Blaz, and his fans. This is inexcusable and the draw was wide open. But congrats to the Brazilian on the tough victory.

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
my god blaz :facepalm: and the time :unsure:

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
What on Earth they done for +4 hours

·
Registered
22,640 Posts
over 4 hours:eek:

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Kavcic has a potential to choking and playing long matches, last year he played the longest ATP match of the season with Berlocq (Umug, 3:41) :eek:

I didn't even know Kirche is Brazilian, probably of the German roots since "Kirche" means "church" in German :D

·
Registered
10,333 Posts
Kavcic has a potential to choking and playing long matches, last year he played the longest ATP match of the season with Berlocq (Umug, 3:41) :eek:

I didn't even know Kirche is Brazilian, probably of the German roots since "Kirche" means "church" in German :D
Yeah like Schwank! :lol:

·
Registered
10,204 Posts
Blaaaaž :bigcry: :stupid: :sad:

Where is your concentration during big points? Probably he left it on freaking facebook.
The megachoke choke against Fognini is still superior to this (serving for match three times in total two sets). But at least the Fog is a bigger name than this unexperienced mug.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,410 Posts
hard fought 4.5

·
Registered
59,845 Posts
OH MY GOD. STOP CHOKING. At least go back to pattern of dominating challengers then failing to win matches til having to go back to challengers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts