Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The only reason this is here is because of his next opponent. Jack Sock should be a good barometer for both sides. How much has Sock improved from the US Open and whether Blake's retirment clock is in months or years

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Oh, and good comfortable win for James. Only lost 7 points on serve. Now playing Sock, will be great for the fans and an exciting moment for Jack, but I can't see anything but a routine win for Blake.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's a QF beteen them. I think Blake wins both sets with a 7 games score. Sock's improvement is if he takes a set. If Sock wins the retirement clock for James will be in months not years

·
Registered
44,896 Posts
Blake is actually improving as of late, of course he'll never get back to the top 50(?) of the game but it's good to see him not sucking anymore.

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
James has had a good bounce back season overall. If Sock beats him I'd chalk that down to his progression moving forward nicely more than James being bad.

·
Registered
8,565 Posts
Blake will get back to top 50, no more.

·
Registered
15,731 Posts
The only reason this is here is because of his next opponent. Jack Sock should be a good barometer for both sides. How much has Sock improved from the US Open and whether Blake's retirment clock is in months or years
hey what is wrong with you...? you dont have much consideration for others do you... did you ever think starting a thread involves the time of other people too...?

oh... i get it... you just like starting threads...

listen... successfully starting a match result thread is a pretty difficult task to f**k up... but hey, congrats... you managed it...

put the f**king round up ffs

1 - 8 of 8 Posts