Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New low for golding , everytime he choke so badly , most of his match are like that ...

2 weeks a go i see him in future vs joshua milton ... he leads 5 1( on grass i think or hard ? ) and lose 5 7

This time he leads 5 2 in the third , he has 0 40 at 5 2 and 2 other match point on the same game , at 40 adv , don't take that , after get broken at 5 3 on double fault , and lost 5 7

Any future for this men ?

·
Registered
565 Posts
This match was quite amazing. Golding outplayed Yang for the vast majority of it, but he is so mentally weak. He was broken in the second set courtesy of back to back DF.

As the OP pointed out, Golding led 5-2 with Yang serving *0-40. Yang saved 4 mp (not 5). Golding played very timid on all of the MPs. After he was broken while serving for the match, you can tell that he mailed it in mentally. Sure enough he imploded.

Golding is a mental midget right now, but he is surely a top 100 in the future.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
:facepalm: no words oli...real waste of talent this guy

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol At least he is funny but it was 5 match point for him too

oliver golding @oli_golding · 2 h
Wooooow. Give me a break. Where is jeremy beadle and that hidden camera? He must be here somewhere! 5 match points this time...

·
MONSOON season.
81,404 Posts
Both are struggling players who did well as juniors. I don't think Yang will ever make it, but Golding is actually having a good season.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
Lol At least he is funny but it was 5 match point for him too

oliver golding @oli_golding · 2 h
Wooooow. Give me a break. Where is jeremy beadle and that hidden camera? He must be here somewhere! 5 match points this time...
it is becoming a great joke now indeed :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts