Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quite amazing scenes. Starace was up 40-0 at both 5-3* and *5-4.

·
Registered
11,291 Posts
3-6 *3-5 0-40 routine volley winner
3-6 *3-5 15-40 service winner
3-6 *3-5 30-40 volley winner following a drop shot
3-6 4-5* 0-40 forced error
3-6 4-5* 15-40 inside out FH winner
3-6 4-5* 30-40 return right at Starace after a s&v attempt
3-6 4-5* 40-A forced error
3-6 4-5* 40-A routine volley winner

·
Registered
22,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That endless loop gives me a headache :haha:

·
Registered
267 Posts
After saving something like 6 mp against lajovic in miami , 3 * 5 down and 4 5 * 0 30 down against patrick smith , we can say that krajinovic play good only when matter most ,

·
External factor expert
4,173 Posts
This scene comes fimiliar... didnt he save couple of match points just a while ago? I feel like Krajinovic does this regularly.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Feel bad for Starace. At least we know he didn't sell the match after getting busted already for that. It appears from your description Filip played clutch to save most of the match points, but that's still got to be considered a choke by Starace.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Krajinovic was great at MP's. Great win for tennis and still better for humanity. :yeah:

·
Registered
10,204 Posts
Noooo! :bigcry:

What a loss, I can't imagine how it must feel to have 8 MP and lose it.

·
External factor expert
4,173 Posts
Noooo! :bigcry:

What a loss, I can't imagine how it must feel to have 8 MP and lose it.
I heard something about you being a woman, reading your signature confirmed it. I had a long close look at your avatar scratching my head, asking meself how the hell can that be a girl? I clicked on the picture in the hopes of seeing it on larger scale, I still couldnt figure out. I was affraid to ask because I might offend you. Boy did I feel stupid when I looked on the right of your profile. :superlol:

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
I heard something about you being a woman, reading your signature confirmed it. I had a long close look at your avatar scratching my head, asking meself how the hell can that be a girl? I clicked on the picture in the hopes of seeing it on larger scale, I still couldnt figure out. I was affraid to ask because I might offend you. Boy did I feel stupid when I looked on the right of your profile. :superlol:
Yeah, Mateya, you should take out the part of your signature that says "profile pic is me" because it's really Seppi ;)

·
External factor expert
4,173 Posts
Yeah, Mateya, you should take out the part of your signature that says "profile pic is me" because it's really Seppi ;)
Yes, that confused me a little since I forgot this forum actually allows profile pics unlike the others I've visited. I had my focus on the avatar.

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
amazing comeback, but starace is done tbh...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts