Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good win for Ricardas who's returning after having been injured. Can we see him stepping up and getting some wins in main tour events after he reached 3rd round of Aus Open and QFs in San Jose earlier this year?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Re: CH Mons - Berankis d. (7) Mahut 6-1 6-3

Well FC, unless this guy was using a smartphone to post this like I was yesterday when I posted the Sacramento CH result, you better come down on him too.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Why are you talking about me like i'm not here? Please tell me if you think i've done something wrong :)

·
Registered
224 Posts

Why are you talking about me like i'm not here? Please tell me if you think i've done something wrong :)
Sorry man. To me it's not a big deal, but the guy came after me for not including the round of the result. When I did the same thing yester day I typed the round but it did not show because of my smartphone was acting wierd. Check my Blake beats Guccithread and you'll see what i'm talking about

·
Registered
8,565 Posts
Is berankis back?

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
He's been struggling in his comeback, but he's in good form now. I think if someone like Young manages to break into the TOP 50, no reason why Ricardas can't do it too.

·
Banned
70,519 Posts
the beatdown, well played rycka :hug:

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Really good match today from Rycka, he's a really controlled and smooth player yet very talented and a good shotmaker. Really destructed Mahut, who wasn't awful, just outplayed.

Plays Seppi in the SF so that will be another test for Rycka. Hopefully he wins the title.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Keep going Rycka :)

·
Registered
19,323 Posts
Nico :help:

Berankis was not bad but Mahut was awful today

1 - 12 of 12 Posts