Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10,187 Posts
What? :O

Also surprised that Karlobot still has the desire to play on challengers after all these years. :hatoff:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts

Hadn't seen this one, wonder if Giron kept his mind in the match vs Karlovic based on how bad he choked himself vs Holt and knowing that stuff like this happens.

·
Banned
11,000 Posts

Hadn't seen this one, wonder if Giron kept his mind in the match vs Karlovic based on how bad he choked himself vs Holt and knowing that stuff like this happens.
Wow, didn't see this one either. Honestly, Holt was peaking, some shots he made in this video are incredible. He is super talented, but it seems he is injured most of the time.
At least Giron kept his cool and got the win in the end, impressive.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Anyone knows when the entry lists for AO are set ? I am asking, because Ivo right now is #95, which surely guarantees MD spot in AO20, but I've just realised that he loses 150 points from Pune final, which takes place in the first week and if he doesn't defend it - his ranking will be ca. 130, which means he would be out of MD.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts

that video was incredible. I didn’t know very much about Holt before, but I’ll definitely keep an eye out for him now.

Reactions: HollowTip

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Anyone knows when the entry lists for AO are set ? I am asking, because Ivo right now is #95, which surely guarantees MD spot in AO20, but I've just realised that he loses 150 points from Pune final, which takes place in the first week and if he doesn't defend it - his ranking will be ca. 130, which means he would be out of MD.
Last year it was December 3rd, so Karlovic should be at no risk for AO.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts