Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Back injury. In a ton of pain. Tommy withdrew on court after warming up and couldn't perform today, couldn't hit serves during the warmup, wasn't really moving. Said his back seized up this morning after doing his pre-match stretches, and that he just couldn't play. Very disappointing but good for Frank, he's the favorite for the title tomorrow. Tommy's bad luck with injuries continues.

·
Registered
22,652 Posts
yayy Frank:)

Tommy:sad:

Never good when someone gets hurt but Frank really needed a good result here this week, so this is huge:)

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
Glad for Frank, but...
Tommy :sad: come on, Haas! Tennis needs ou more than ever.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Terrible news. Haas has played so good this week, and was finally back. Let's hope he is back for Miami.

Take the title Frankie boy!

·
Registered
8,565 Posts
Disappointing indeed.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Poor Tommy, he's so unlucky with injuries.. Anyways, good chance for Dancevic in approaching to Top-100.

·
Registered
22,433 Posts
It just never stops breaking your heart when you see it.

·
Registered
27,319 Posts
Tennis is saved.

Ajde.

Reactions: Corey Feldman

·
Registered
144 Posts
It was crazy - I was getting ready to watch the match - all excited to see this match up and I like Haas and i saw them warming up - was doing some other stuff -came back and doubles was on - i looked everywhere - couldnt figure out what was going on

Saw the WD then looked all over the web - and finally came here. Not a single blog or tennis site even has the info up yet- - crazy

It was so fun watching another come back by Haas. I hope its just a minor thing with the back

·
Registered
13,526 Posts
:speakles:

:sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:

·
Banned
168 Posts
Seems like only yesterday Haas was S/V his way to the Wimbledon SF and showing Djokovic what actual grass tennis looks like :'( Tennis misses you Tommy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts