Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No words for this obliteration :spit:

And he plays Eysseric in the semi-final, an opportunity he can't miss.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
46 minutes.
52 points to 27.

Thiemo :worship:

He's the huge favorite against Jon now, and with a decent shot for the title :yeah:

·
MONSOON season.
82,211 Posts
Thiemo getting everyone's hopes up for RG qualies, only to crash out unceremoniously against some scrub there.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Thiemo getting everyone's hopes up for RG qualies, only to crash out unceremoniously against some scrub there.
Actually I don't care. I know there are now little chances that he reachs the MD of RG with this good run, whatever his draw will be.

But a good result here means a lot of points and getting closer to the top 100. That's the more important at this point!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
The schedulling of De Bakker is really awful. Somebody has to tell him that a challenger semi is almost an atp quarter. He is way to erratic to play yourself in the top100 with only qualies of atp tournies...

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
The schedulling of De Bakker is really awful. Somebody has to tell him that a challenger semi is almost an atp quarter. He is way to erratic to play yourself in the top100 with only qualies of atp tournies...
Getting 65 points in Rio by only beating Monteiro, Ungur and Clezar isn't that bad. :angel: Money wise as well.
And he's playing now some Challengers so nothing wrong with that.

·
Registered
21,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's a conscious choice, because sadly enough he can only motivate himself in ATP tournaments, this week being an exception.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Getting 65 points in Rio by only beating Monteiro, Ungur and Clezar isn't that bad. :angel: Money wise as well.
And he's playing now some Challengers so nothing wrong with that.

Haha, the rest of the year is hardly a thiem 2014 or a kokk quali path

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
It's a conscious choice, because sadly enough he can only motivate himself in ATP tournaments, this week being an exception.

Watching him falling of drunk of a bar chair in umag and then sliding again when he tried to step up some years ago was telling me that also. Since then i am fascinated by him haha

·
Registered
21,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Watching him falling of drunk of a bar chair in umag and then sliding again when he tried to step up some years ago was telling me that also. Since then i am fascinated by him haha
Slap some cigarettes and hamburgers in there and your story describes his entire career :lol:

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
He will play four Challengers in a short period of time now so apparently he can motivate himself to play these.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts