Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the final game, Andi Beck had 40-15. And then Dustin Brown went crazy. BH return winner, huge forehand return and then a forehand winner on the line, another huge BH return to set up matchpoint. Beck then hit a great serve and forehand to save that matchpoint, but then Dustin hit back to back BH returns, including a CLEAN winner on his second matchpoint, to win the match.

I'm not happy, since Andi was defending finalist points, is out of the top 100, and I don't want Dustin to take the title, I want Berrer. With that said, Dustin's shotmaking ability is matched by very, very few when on. What's crazy is he'll fuck around and do nothing on return for several games in a row and then break right out of the blue. In the first set tiebreak he hit an awesome BH passing shot to win the set. Entertaining player to say the least.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Last week made singles semis lost the match without being broken. This week another semi final showing, never know with Dustin hope he takes the crown.

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
He entertains me, even between the points.

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
not happy at all. Andi is having such a rotten season and losing to dustin brown of all people just makes it so much worse

·
Registered
582 Posts
Dustin is one the most entertaining players ever. He would be good for the sport if he could return to the top-100.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Top 100 i hope so :worship:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts