Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, Vampiro is still playing, albeit badly. He was injured in the right thigh/upper leg region before the match began and was noticeably limping and struggling during warmups. Why he continued playing through the entire match, most likely for pride I guess. Ward wasn't really good, but didn't have to be.

Sad to see Nico become this complete and utter shadow of himself. Have to respect he continuing to play even through all the injuries and lack of success he's occurred the past few seasons, but he's looking more and more finished.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Why doesn't Massu just play futures events? This way he can actually win matches and maybe win a few titles and feel like a champ again. Cuz it's not gonna happen at the challenger level or higher.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Maybe needs the cash :confused:

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
I recall last year when massu played some davis cup, he mentioned he can make it back to the top 50 by next year. lol, what's he smoking? I wonder if he ever gets comments that he looks like a vampire.

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He wants to retire on his own terms. He feels like he hasn't had the opportunity to really play at his full ability the last few years due to injury, which is true. He still have self-belief and desire to play.

·
Premium Member
3,051 Posts
Even his best now is utterly rubbish. Injured in warmups but still limps through it....mixture of tragic and hilarious.

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Muster could it him at the moment

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts