Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,626 Posts
NicoMassuTheBest said:
if u do not like the title then change it but please do not delete it :sad: :(
This was done over and over and again and again. Even on the same page from very recently there is a thread that involves the words "Federer" and "arrogance". Express your opinion there, nobody will delete your post as long as you say it the way you did express it in your deleted post. But it's complete rubbish when I see the same thread topic about every day, sometimes even within every few hours.

And after two days we have a first page on GM that is consisting of high quality contents like "Nadal will lose 1st round", "I promiso you this asshole Roddick will lose 2nd round", "Roger is an idiot", "Stepanek looks ugly", "Poll: Should Halle be moved to Newport", "Please post a nude picture of Hewitt", "US Open sucks", "Roddick is arrogant", "Hewitt's **** looked already bigger"....

I don't try to claim that such things never happened in that past, but recently over just the last few days it has been enough.

·
Banned
1,772 Posts
:yeah:
Neely said:
This was done over and over and again and again. Even on the same page from very recently there is a thread that involves the words "Federer" and "arrogance". Express your opinion there, nobody will delete your post as long as you say it the way you did express it in your deleted post. But it's complete rubbish when I see the same thread topic about every day, sometimes even every few hours.

And after two days we have a first page on GM that is consisting of high quality contents like "Nadal will lose 1st round", "I promiso you this asshole Roddick will lose 2nd round", "Roger is an idiot", "Stepanek looks ugly", "Poll: Should Halle be moved to Newport", "Please post a nude picture of Hewitt", "US Open sucks", "Roddick is arrogant", "Hewitt's **** looked already bigger"....

I don't try to claim that such things never happened in that past, but recently over just the last few days it has been enough.
:yeah:

·
Banned
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok send me my post to me
so i will post in another thread
i forgot everything what I posted :p

Neely said:
This was done over and over and again and again. Even on the same page from very recently there is a thread that involves the words "Federer" and "arrogance". Express your opinion there, nobody will delete your post as long as you say it the way you did express it in your deleted post. But it's complete rubbish when I see the same thread topic about every day, sometimes even within every few hours.

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
NicoMassuTheBest said:
ok send me my post to me
so i will post in another thread
i forgot everything what I posted :p
what are you bitching about..you need here for less then a month...just let it go. you have no say here :)

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
Is this person serious? Man, they should censor you. You're a train wreck waiting to happen.

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
RDucky said:
hey i could bearly hear what u were saying...

with your head so far up Andys ass

:haha:

yeah and LC is hot...douchebag. When you went to the baseball game, did you guys hold hands?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts