·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sky is the limit for the New Top 10 Klizan. :bowdown::sport:

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Dzumhur was 6:4 4:2 up. also had break point for double break in 2nd. then lost 10 games in a row :D

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Was down a set and a break but once he stopped making stupid errors this was NID. Take the title and get closer to top 10.

·
Bring it Home
21,129 Posts
Either injury or a legendary choke.

The Bosnian had 6-4 4-2 and was barely losing points on serve. Then he lost 10 games in a row. :lol:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Damir was played excellent in 1st and part of 2nd set. After he dropped he was stopped with good tenis. It's was excellent tournament for Damir.

I hope that will Damir continue with this play and I think that will Damir take a title on ATP tour in future.

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
well done. should take the title tomorrow!

·
Registered
7,347 Posts
Klizan is such a headcase. Sometimes he starts spraying errors left and right but when he composes himself, he is an awesome player.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
The bosnian really lacks power. He has no weapons and will be depending what for game his opponents bring on the court for most of his games. Hard working lad though...

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
21,556 Posts
Dzumhur (OP, learn to spell correctly!) is an unclutch player who will produce dozens of such kind of chokes.
Predicting he'll never win an ATP title.

·
Registered
21,556 Posts
The bosnian really lacks power. He has no weapons and will be depending what for game his opponents bring on the court for most of his games. Hard working lad though...
this as well, but his ability to choke is overwhelming

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Dzumhur (OP, learn to spell correctly!) is an unclutch player who will produce dozens of such kind of chokes.
Predicting he'll never win an ATP title.
How the heck do you pronounce his name :lol:? Sorry, I'm being so ignorant, I just can't figure it out.

I've seen him only once btw and I was not too impressed but he seems to be a nice guy. I wish him good luck.

Well, congrats to Klizan.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Definitely got injured at 4-2, thus so much about the choke story. I spoke to the person close to his camp and he has a swollen ankle which he suffered at during a fall at 4-2. Couldnt really lean on it thereafter without pain.

He ll win titles there is no doubt. There have been his doubters since he was in the futures, i think without merit tough. He is a good kid, albeit firey, does not choke but still has to learn a lot to become a top player.

He is only one of the few of the 90s generation in top 100, hopefully he ll get some respect from the tennis comunity including this one, which is by far the most knowledgable as from what I can see..

A good kid and a good player, tennis should be happy to have him.

·
Registered
21,556 Posts
How the heck do you pronounce his name :lol:? Sorry, I'm being so ignorant, I just can't figure it out.
it's like ['dʒum(h)ur], the "h" is kind of mute in the 2nd syllable

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
it's like ['dʒum(h)ur], the "h" is kind of mute in the 2nd syllable
H is not mute

It's close to something like English word "JOOM-HOOR"

As someone mentioned above, the main reason for that final score was injury caused by a fall at 3-4*, second set. Until that point, genial display - moving, defensive, ofensive play, mixing the rhythm, volleys, dropshots, service - one of his best matches regarding service, if not the best, since I follow Damir (over 1,5 year). Bright future ahead!

Roland Garros and Wimbledon are now confirmed for Damir, tomorrow career-rank of 85 :worship:

·
Registered
21,556 Posts
H is not mute

It's close to something like English word "JOOM-HOOR"
For an English/French speaker it comes down as almost mute
I know Serbian-Bosnian, but it is really hard to explain those nuances.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
What this idiot is doing here? Just pack your bags and fly for Monte Carlo.

Tennis needs you next week and your service will be always remembered, if you strike. So hurry up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts