Registered
21,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

"Last time we saw one of those, God was a boy"

Reactions: IBM and MWW

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
what a winner to win a match. LEGEND. Now, take a title!

·
Registered
19,316 Posts
Morocco GOAT strikes again :worship: GGL got outplayed. Plain and simple

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Amazing stuff!!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
no fight for ggl, I just puke from the whole match

why players moaning about cash when they give a fuck so much on courts, I can't do this on work because I don't get pay, they can suck so often and crying for raises

btw starace is back after quick ban, maybe you don't remember but he was banned for fixing in casablanca final, yes this pathetic pseudo-tournament

·
Registered
21,903 Posts
Greatest performance of all time from the most talented player of all time, nothing more I can say after that display of divine greatness.

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
The perfect shot to finish it. GGL had a title to defend here so anyone who believes this is a tank/fix is delusional :bigwave:

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
GOAT :worship:

I am shocked some people don´t know Ouahab. He is among the ultimate legends, is Algerian/Morrocan finese for years and also is in Everko´s sig.

That said, maybe they start watching tennis just lately.

·
Bring it Home
20,487 Posts
:worship:

These are the upsets I'm going to remember.

What happened after the 0-40 point, btw? Some lunatic falled from the stands?

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
btw starace is back after quick ban, maybe you don't remember but he was banned for fixing in casablanca final, yes this pathetic pseudo-tournament
Stop being bitter and enjoy the greatness. As far as I know, there weren´t any weird odd´s shifts. It´s not like you can´t check suspicious stuff in the markets as it´s public...

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,305 Posts
Tennis needs this Ouahab after what he showed today. Haase was warmup. GGL is child's play :p.
Fight? Tick. Talent? Tick.
Shotmaking? Tick. Brain? Tick.
Coolness factor? Tick.
This match is better than any World Cup seriously. Better than any match this year (yes - even Federer-Djokovic!).

Go and grab the title you beast, would be deserved after what he did :worship:! GGL...:hug:
I wonder if he has officially set the record for the number of dropshots in a 3 set match? :eek:

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
i heard Ouahab switched nationalities because Maroco has more McDonaldses per capita. good to see effort is paying off

·
MONSOON season.
82,208 Posts
Wow Lamine :eek:

Maybe he'll take the title :angel:

1 - 20 of 75 Posts