Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dzumhur was up 6-2 5-3* and if I remember well head 2 MPs at that point at 40:A. Comes back in a second from 5-6 down. Dzumi well done!

I called for a run here in the tournament thread, I hope he proves me right. He has been away from clay for too long.

You made your fans proud today Dzumiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Good win for Dzumhur. I was surprised he is now in the top 100. He has proved himself in challengers but has played very little at the ATP level.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Mathieu should retire this year at RG... he should never lose to Dzumhur on clay, sorry he's way too good for that

·
Registered
68 Posts
Big win for Damir. Conguralations! Tomorrow plays with Marcel, another big match for Džumi.

If he win tomorrow, he can go to far in this tournament.

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
mathieu :hug: bad loss for him here...

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
I watched this from 5*-4 Dzhumur in the 2nd set. He was very angry and after every lost point he was making gestures with his arms to his coach as if to say that he's done/can't win any point. PHM didn't care much about the match no sign of celebration when he broke back for 5-5. In the tb PHM made 4 or 5 ues while Dzhumur made two good plays and that was it. Dzhumur was very happy with the win.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts