Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The next tournement moyke is playing is Hong Kong. It is the first time he goes to Azia, and the girls there were crazy about him/ They adore him, so I wonder how he will play out there.

He must play good in the last part of the season if he wants to reach the masters this year. So I hope he wont give up, and be motivated to put press on him and to win many matches and mabybe a fifth tournement?;) Who knows. Nothing is impossible these days. Look who wins the usopen. No one thought sampras would win this one.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
claudine140 said:
and the girls there were crazy about him
Just thought is funny that you said that:D how do you know?

Okay, I like Moya too. The Hong Kong field seems to be quite tough this year, I hope he and the other spaniards will do well there. :)

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
moya in hong kong

I heard it from girls who lives there; they just adore him. Poor Moyke and he is so shy. I wonder if he dare to come out?????

:)

He knows how to handle all his fans, he will enjoy it as long as he has some privacy.

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
claudine140 said:
The next tournement moyke is playing is Hong Kong. It is the first time he goes to Azia, and the girls there were crazy about him/ They adore him, so I wonder how he will play out there.
i'm not quite sure about adoring him. not many ppl. follow tennis here :p but he's on the Salem Open ad with Ferrero, Safin, Corretja and Gambill :D

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
Re: moya in hong kong

claudine140 said:
I heard it from girls who lives there; they just adore him. Poor Moyke and he is so shy. I wonder if he dare to come out?????
Carlos is shy? Are you sure about that? From what I heard he has quite a reputation as a ladies' man in Umag. He is also known as the king of the nightclubs there. ;)

I'm sure he knows how to handle adoring fans. :D

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Re: Re: Carlos Moya in Hong Kong

harry_potter said:

I'm not quite sure about adoring him. not many ppl. follow tennis here :p but he's on the Salem Open ad with Ferrero, Safin, Corretja and Gambill :D
Seems that tennis is not too popular there, is the other one known in Hong Kong? I heard they only like Michael Chang in Hong Kong, I am surprised that he is not playing there this year. I'm sure he can get a wild card there.

Anyway, will you be going, Harry Potter? And possibly give us reports????:D

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is the second day that moyke is waiting for playing, stupid rain, must be enerving for the players.
Hope he stays motivated and focused when he can play at least...
Claudine

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am sure the chinees people loves Moyke because it is the first tournement i find so many photos from moyke after the first round.
Here some photos:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
VAMOS MOYA! :bounce:

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Moyke won the first set in his semifinal against Bjorkman.
Go moyke win , win in two sets!!!!!
Up to a spanish final (I hope)

Claudine

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
:bounce: ALL-SPANISH FINAL! :bounce:

vs.

should be fun! :D

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
btw, Carlos won 6-4, 7-6(1) over Bjorkman! :)

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Carlos! :hearts:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yes, tennis is not popular in Hong Kong at all. People play it because rich people did in the past but I only know one or two person from Hong Kong who really have passion in tennis. :angel: Soccer is the popular sport there.

I'm from Hong Kong and the first time I saw Moya on tv, I told myself: "WOW, this man is cute :hearts: " Then after I knew his talent and beautiful game, I like him more and more. He is my absolute favor after Rafter retired. I believe Asians are crazy about Moya's look. Not sure about their real passion in tennis. :eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts