Registered
4,157 Posts
oh no :(
O brasileiro que apita no mundo do tênis - ISTOÉ Independente

get well soon!

·
Registered
6,992 Posts
It is horrible, I mentioned Rafa above though, because him and Bernardes didn't often see eye-to-eye, I'm sure Rafa's not happy about it, but given their past, I'm most interested in hearing his response to it!!

·
Chaos Theory
56,627 Posts
That's very unfortunate. The fortunate thing though is he had the heart attack in the right place if one could have one. The Australian healthcare system will look after him well, without costing a fortune the US does, and we're not currently getting overwhelmed by Covid19 cases.

·
Your visions will happen
58,601 Posts
I imagine so, but when Rafa does say something, someone please post it on here, thanks!!
Umpire decisions are very small in importance compared to heart health, I am sure Rafa wishes him much health and a strong recovery, as do I

·
Registered
7,373 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
That really sucks. I think most keen tennis fans would be familiar with him. Hope he gets well and can return in future.

Reactions: cll_1993

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
That's very unfortunate. The fortunate thing though is he had the heart attack in the right place if one could have one. The Australian healthcare system will look after him well, without costing a fortune the US does, and we're not currently getting overwhelmed by Covid19 cases.
I'm pretty sure umpires have insurance.

·
Administrator | Wikidrawbot
10,370 Posts
Hope for a quick recovery!! What did Rafa say in response to this event??
You’re making a fool out of yourself if you’re seriously asking about Nadal’s reaction to this due to their tête-à-tête in Rio a while ago, when a person’s life is/was on the line.

·
Registered
27,372 Posts
It is horrible, I mentioned Rafa above though, because him and Bernardes didn't often see eye-to-eye, I'm sure Rafa's not happy about it, but given their past, I'm most interested in hearing his response to it!!
You're a strange unit big 119.

·
Banned
3,346 Posts
No, I'm sure Rafa who is classy as always has nothing bad to say, but since they had a past history, I'm most interested in his response!!
This isn’t the time to worry about something like that. Bernardes very well could’ve died from this as heart attacks kill many people. Let’s focus on hoping he gets better and nothing else.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.