Mens Tennis Forums banner

Can't Andy Murray SAVE is season at WIMBLEDON?

• YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • I DONT KNOWWWW

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Andy Murray got around 2K of points to save at WIMBLEDON!And if he doesn't SAVE is ASS:eek:he could drop from the TOP 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
What people think....................:shrug:

:worship:
:worship:​

·
Registered
223 Posts
Murray will win Wimbledon but it's not saving his season he's just come back from back surgery what did you expect, i could see him winning both Wimbledon and the US open.

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
he can just press save and it's done...piece of cake, innit?

·
Registered
889 Posts
"His" season could be saved, but he'd need to play at an insane level and get lucky as well. Difficult to see how he can win 2 years in a row, but it is possible. However if he continues to play like he has since last Wimbledon, I'd put him outside the top 3 with a chance. He's not fully recovered from his injury either I think. Still working his way back to peak fitness.

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
Of course he can win Wimbledon. He's the best grass courter in the world. However, the title here in Paris is up for grabs before that so it's all about Clayray right now.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Of course he can win Wimbledon. He's the best grass courter in the world. However, the title here in Paris is up for grabs before that so it's all about Clayray right now.
Agreed after Rome I really think he can beat Nadal and he always beats Djokovic when it really counts...

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
2005 3rd round
2006 4th round
2007 injured
2008 Quarters
2009 semi final
2010 semi final
2011 semi final
2012 final
2013 winner

Looks like he is winning it until retirement.

·
Registered
223 Posts
2005 3rd round
2006 4th round
2007 injured
2008 Quarters
2009 semi final
2010 semi final
2011 semi final
2012 final
2013 winner

Looks like he is winning it until retirement.
I think he can win it another 4-5 times I think he could have greater grand slam total then Nole.

·
Registered
6,148 Posts

·
Registered
10,267 Posts
Andy can avoid tumble in rankings, by winning 1200 points in RG ;) :cool:

·
Registered
7,156 Posts
Agreed after Rome I really think he can beat Nadal and he always beats Djokovic when it really counts...

You really think he can beat Rafa in BO5 sets? :worship:

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
LOL. This season is lost for Murray, i am not saying he has no chance at Wimbledon, but he is the 3rd favorite.
3rd favorite? I'm really struggling to think of 1 person you could put ahead of him, never mind 2.

Won last 3 grass events he has entered. Reached the final of the last 4.
18 match win streak.
24 wins from last 25.
Unquestionably the best.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts