• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Canadian players are generating a lot of talk - and not just Milos Raonic.

We recently surpassed the limit of 5000 post in the old Canadian thread and now have 754 posts in near 40 days (an average of almost 19 per day). This in addition to the Milos Raonic thread, created about the same time, which of course is growing rapidly.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Seeing as the Raonic section alone probably gets more chat than the whole Asian forum, and the Great Britain section without Murray. And the Canadian players sub-forum filled up already, without a doubt there should be a Canadian forum.

·
Registered
22,400 Posts
Absolutely, there are lots of canadians on here, and lots of fans of canadian tennis, our thread is filling up so fast we can`t keep up.

Also Milos has been on a great run, and has many fans(and haters:rolleyes:), and is certainly deserving as well:yeah:

·
27,983 Posts
I agree, we should have a Canadian sub-forum, but I'm not sure there needs to be a Milos' subforum inside of it.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
They should certainly get one, not just because of the recent success of Milos Raonic, even before that the Canadian threads were buzzing and were the biggest in the Rest of the World forum. A subforum for Raonic is with no doubt, a must.

·
Registered
13,392 Posts
Absolutely :)

Milos could perhaps get a thread when he cracks the top 20?

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Yes.

Any chance of Phillipe Dore getting a sub forum?

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
I agree, we should have a Canadian sub-forum, but I'm not sure there needs to be a Milos' subforum inside of it.
I think Milos has done enough to deserve a sub-forum. He's going to be going into multiple rounds tournament after tournament, so if there's only one page it's going to get really cluttered.

·
27,983 Posts
I think Milos has done enough to deserve a sub-forum. He's going to be going into multiple rounds tournament after tournament, so if there's only one page it's going to get really cluttered.
We had one thread for EVERY Canadian player for the past 5 years and it was never cluttered, but if you think so maybe you are correct, hard to say.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.